An excellent opportunity has arisen within an ambitious telecommunications business in Cambridge as Management Accountant which will be able to provide a broad role with fast track progression to a senior finance position. The role will also provide exposure across the business in its full capacity leading to strong development in the successful Management Accountant strategic skill-set.
A growing telecommunications who are looking to press forward with their development and growth plans to build upon their market share. Working from the Cambridge office the successful Management Accountant will sit within a highly driven and ambitious team in what will be a challenging, yet highly rewarding role.
The Management Accountant will be:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate production of monthly management accounts
- Producing detailed budgets and forecasts to help drive strategic decision making across the business
- Supporting stakeholders within the business with key financial analysis
- Ownership of the P&L and corresponding analysis
- Responsibility for the transactional finance processes and existing team
- Supporting the annual audit processes
- Responsible for the continued improvement and development of internal systems and processes
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant will be:
- ACCA/CIMA Part-Qualified or Finalist
- Ambitious and self-driven, looking to develop their career quickly
- Ideally have been exposed to numerous stakeholders in a previous role
- Strong Excel and systems knowledge
- Confident in working in a fast-paced environment
The successful candidate for the role will have an excellent opportunity to impact the growth and development of this Cambridge based telecommunications business alongside their own career development. The role will be able to provide and excellent salary alongside excellent career progression opportunities.