Financial Analyst will be involved in financial planning analysis and reporting.
Involves working directly with Business partners in managing their budgets, standardizing/improving finance reporting processes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for getting plan and forecast numbers loaded in the system after consulting with the business leaders.
- Responsible for reporting Actuals, comparing them with plan/latest forecast and writing commentary for major variances.
- Should be in a position to give heads up to the leaders with respect to any unforeseen expenses, Risks & Opportunities.
- Should have keen eye to details especially in situations where cost reduction is necessary and make recommendations to the leadership.
- High data accuracy & keenness on number matching is a must.
- Forecasting, Planning, and Reporting – Assist the onshore services team in monthly forecast and annual planning processes.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of reporting deliverables in advance of Quarterly Business Reviews, MBRs, etc.
- Work directly with global business partners and help them with the daily finance needs.
- Creation of new reports whenever there is a business team request for new report/ info.
- Regular interaction with various business partners who are operating from different locations across globe.
What skills does EA look for in Financial Analyst?
- Should be an ACCA Member or Affiliate
- 3-5 years’ experience in a divisional or corporate role (internal management reporting, forecasting, planning, analysis); Skilled user of financial database software applications;
- Demonstrated top quartile performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Key skills and capabilities include: excellent analytical and modeling skills; superior problem solving and analysis skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate with management team;
- Extensive knowledge of Essbase, PowerPoint and expert knowledge of Excel; attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy on work output; energetic and inquisitive quick learner. Well versed with MS office tools especially with Excel.
- Should have working knowledge in building and modifying macros.
- Working knowledge of Oracle desirable.
- Strong written and oral communication skills that enables clear and concise communication to all levels of management; appreciation for data integrity, process definition and organizational alignment; highly motivated, self-starter; Comfortable interacting with executives; able to handle multiple and sometimes competing priorities; passionate, energetic, enthusiastic to drive results.
- Willing to work in shifts to enable interaction with team working in different time zones.
- Should be willing to travel if required.
Rs. 6-9 Lakhs (Plus Variables)
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Note: This job is for candidates living in Hyderabad or ready to move to Hyderabad if offered.