Supplier Diversity Analyst
Introduction to Function & Role:
The supplier diversity program is an opportunity for EA’s to expand access to the best suppliers. The global teams across EA is eager to integrate these improvements into our sourcing process and improve our conversations with the business. These design and capabilities will help us create diverse supplier participation in the bidding process and help us achieve multiple long-term benefit. Also, create an environment conducive to selecting diverse suppliers who fulfil the business need without increasing costs.
Roles & Responsibilities includes
- Experience developing or evolving a Supplier Diversity program. Experience with the Supplier Diversity ecosystem of suppliers and supporting organisations.
- Conduct analysis on supplier diversity data recommendations to encourage supplier intake and manage the over-all data and support program reporting and improvements.
- Ability to publish effective spend reach on diverse suppliers and maintain the supplier diverse database updated.
- Identify diverse suppliers including but not limited to minority, women, veteran, people with disabilities and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) business use communities.
- Qualify them against sourcing opportunities and connect them to the business & process.
- Effectively influence, collaborates, and partners with business leaders, other team members and other teams to help grow and support supplier diversity programs to increase results. Competency in large and small forum presentations.
- Display creativity and new ideas in developing solutions that are consistent with organisation goals.
- Be a point of contact to address all request and escalations related to supplier diversity operations.
- Process and understand multiple, complex streams of information and to present it in simple and concise terms.
- Follow policies and procedure and ability to guide new members to adhere the Policies and Procedures.
- Initiate and support team operations tasks and maintenance of desktop procedures and help with regular spend review and reporting on diverse suppliers. In addition, help us manage and maintain the supplier diversity program information.
- Strong creative, logical, analytical.
- Result oriented
- Team player, “customer” focused
- Fluent in English is mandatory, other languages are a plus
- Graduation in commerce+ACCA 9 paper
- 7–8 years of experience in Sourcing including 2+ years of experience in supplier diversity roles
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office. Proficient in MS Excel.
- Experience working within a US or European company
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours given the potential global coverage of this role
Rs. 8-13 lakhs (Plus Variable)
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.