Finance & Investment Analyst
- Support the evaluation and due diligence process on potential startups and business investment including market research, evaluating the potentials company's products and services, technology, business model and metrics, analyzing financial reports and examining risks.
- Support implementation, tracking and reporting of progress for assigned initiatives/projects. Where required, escalating issues to superiors for resolution and if able, taking the lead on specific tasks or aspects of a project.
- Assist to develop and run detailed financial model, prepare internal and external presentations, reports.
- Assist in corporate planning on investment structure.
- Liaising with legal team on all agreements pertaining to investment.
- Support disbursement of investment according to company SOP.
- Handle monthly management report, annual audit and tax.
- Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Investment or equivalent to the field with professional accountancy qualification (i.e. CA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA/ ICAEW/CFA)
- At least 2 years of experience in venture capital firm, consultancy firm or similar dynamic especially on investment appraisal.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Sunway.
- Full-Time position(s) available.