Page Personnel are partnering with a fantastic organisation in the non-profit sector. The organisation are based in Leeds City Centre, but are working from home for the foreseeable. The role is for 15-18 months initially on a fixed term contract basis.
Page Personnel are working with a brilliant company that operate in the non-profit sector.
- Producing investment accounting from the CRD data on a daily basis.
- Reconcile and import journals for trading, change in market value and relevant investment income and expenses.
- To provide support for the accounting and allocation of the investment related costs from managers and custodian.
- To assist in the calculation of the monthly cash-flow forecasting for DB schemes.
- To be responsible for monthly reconciliation process for DB and DC investments, including agreement to custodian and manager records.
- To assist with the preparation of financial information and audit queries.
- To provide support for the development and improvement of investment accounting processes.
- To provide support in the production of investment disclosures and performance analysis for the annual accounts.
- To provide assistance in the calculation and submission of investment related tax reclaims and other tax activity, including VAT.
- Prepare monthly investment accounting for the property portfolio, liaising with the property management team where necessary to deal with any queries.
Candidates wishing to apply should have:
- Previously worked in a similar financial or investment accountancy role
- Relevant experience with either audit, investment or pensions
- Great interpersonal skills, including communication skills
- Good computer literacy
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary (up to c.£43,000 dependent on experience and qualification level). They will also receive an extensive benefits package.
We are ideally looking for candidates who are immediately available or on a short notice period.
This contract will last 15-18 months initially, with the possibility of an extension.