Treasury Product Control Specialist
- Production and substantiation of P&L and Risk to CIO/Treasury FO/Management
- Provide relevant analysis and commentary to portfolio manager(s) in order to facilitate their daily book(s) review and sign-off
- Perform various control reconciliation/reporting to ensure integrity and accuracy of all Corporate feeds impacting the business
- Perform selected month end P&L reconciliation and work closely with Finance Controllers team to ensure proper reconciliation of P&L & Balance Sheet
- Participate in the identification or development of technology to support new business flows
- Generate test cases and execute user acceptance testing to ensure new technology delivers and functions as expected
- Actively participate in strategic re-engineering and global projects involving front/back end systems and closely partner across 3 regions. Deliver substantive and meaningful contribution to group’s work product
- Work in close partnership with various stake holders i.e. markets risk, finance, BM, VCG, other LOB controllers, technology & PMO on BAU/ad hoc management requests
- Develop written procedures covering all aspects of required business as usual tasks
- Participate in cross-functional training to ensure adequate coverage
- Degree Holder major in Finance, Accounting, Risk e.g. CPA, CFA, FRM or other management discipline
- Minimum of 3 years or above working experience in Middle Office, Market Risk, Finance or Product Control
- Advanced Excel skills required, VBA knowledge will be an asset
- A good team player with professional attitude
- Strong analytical skills to understand a diverse set of sophisticated cross-asset products and complex end-to-end workflow
- Good communication skills, robust and credible partner with all stakeholders
- Good product knowledge in Fixed Income and Treasury products
- Thorough understanding of transaction cycle, infrastructure & associated operational and financial processes and controls
- Strong interest in process improvement, automation, and system enhancement
- Ability to deal with high level of ad hoc requests and deliver under pressure
- Python programming will be nice to have
- MS PowerPoint proficiency would be a plus.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.
The Corporate Responsibility team leverages the full force of the firm’s capabilities to drive social change. The team will deploy $1.75 billion by 2023 to drive inclusive growth in communities around the world. These long-term, strategic investments focus on advancing key drivers of opportunity: jobs and skills, neighborhood revitalization, small business expansion and financial health.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.