At ZAO NPO AKHTUBA (plant for the production of centrifugally cast pipes and equipment from them for metallurgical engineering), Volgograd / Volzhsky, we are looking for a Methodologist for accounting.
- Organization of methodological support in the survey, modeling and automation of business processes: production accounting, accounting and management accounting;
- Survey of the current process model, functional role model and used accounting systems;
- Formation of a target process model, functional role model and planned accounting systems;
- Collection of requirements for the program from users of all levels (including ordinary production employees);
- Methodological processes support of productive systems maintenance during and after the project;
- Implementation of new functionality (work with users, support, consulting), preparation of instructions for users;
- Checking the correctness of reporting and compliance with accounting policies.
- Higher education: physical and technical, physical and mathematical, economic;
- Knowledge of subject areas, accounting sections (production accounting, accounting, management accounting, etc.);
- Knowledge of one or more typical configurations: 1C Manufacturing, 1C Integrated Automation, 1C Accounting, 1C Document Management, 1C ERP Management;
- Experience in implementation projects on the 1C platform as a methodologist, consultant, consultant-analyst;
- Experience in writing technical specifications for projects on the 1C platform;
- Knowledge of standard methods of implementing systems based on 1C: Enterprise;
- Experience in the development of methodological, regulatory and project documentation;
- High professionalism, responsibility, focus on results;
- Good communication skills, ability to work with users, teamwork;
- Resistance to stress, work with large amounts of information, systems thinking.
It will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of the metallurgical industry and / or other related industries in the field of metal processing.
- Knowledge of notations for describing business processes (IDEF3, BPMN 2.0, etc.).
- Availability of certificates: CMA or CIMA.
- Work at the main place of work with full time: five-day 40-hour week, schedule: from 8.00 to 17.00.
- Registration in accordance with labor legislation.
- Vacation 28 calendar days.
- Probationary period 3 months.