Associate 2 - Middle Office
IFS provides fund accounting, administration, tax, compliance and middle office trade support services to hedge fund managers. IFS combines its experienced teams of trained financial service professionals with sophisticated software development talent to create a superior trade support infrastructure that features Straight-Through-Processing (STP) and real-time information. The responsibilities of the operations group is to provide clients with portfolio pricing, trade allocation, confirmation, correction and settlement, prime broker interfaces, repo processing and cash management.
- Full understanding of settlements for generic equities, fixed income, futures, foreign exchange and the related derivative products
- Hire and train new associates
- Review associate performance
- Manage daily process of all applicable clients
- Review confirmation process of associates.
- Query aged unconfirmed trades
- Review aged fails with associates and expedite resolution
- Interact with prime brokers on material issues and processes
- Interact with client counterparties on material issues
- Interact with client to evaluate services
- Establish new clients in global database
- Implement system requirements for new products and processe
- Implement improvements in trade process with department and IT
- Review end of day valuations for all products
- Review end of day management reports and resolve issues
- Sign off on end of day process and check lists
During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree 10+ years of experience
- Working knowledge of financial products
- Excellent computer skills
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.