Finance Manager, Customer Remediation
“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means to you”
Do work that matters:
Financial Services partner with all areas of CommBank to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, security, general procurement and property.
You will be responsible for partnering with business and financial stakeholders to support robust and effective decision-making as it relates to various Customer Remediation and other projects, including forecasting, reporting, insightful and actionable analysis, and providing required financial control / cost management / assurance activities.
- Produce accurate and timely project (financial and non-financial) information for project and finance stakeholders to facilitate strategic decision making.
- Manage monthly, half-year and year-end management accounting process with respect to live projects, including financial control activities.
- Ensure project spend is controlled, well forecasted and fully understood; and management financial directives and group policies are adhered to.
- Produce and maintain financial models to effectively make product/business profitability assessments including (but not limited to) analysing the impact of product / business changes.
- Recognise commercial issues and escalate where appropriate. Seek opportunities with project stakeholders to define, implement and continuously improve commercial outcomes
- Work on development and updating of business cases for Customer Remediation and other activities and monitoring of progress during project execution.
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- 3+ years post qualification experience in a relevant Finance role
- Well-developed understanding of project management and governance principals
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and senior stakeholders management skills
- Strong commercial acumen, judgment and demonstrated strong performance in a finance/strategy field
- Academic and appropriate professional qualifications (i.e. accounting qualifications such as CA, CPA, CIMA, ACCA), and experience in finance or operations functions would be an advantage.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 07/10/2020
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.