Staff Accountant #154268
1 day left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
Legal Entity Standard Reporting (LESR) is a team with 165 staff responsible for the Group and standalone financial statement disclosure reporting for the major legal entities within the Credit Suisse Group. The LESR Americas team based in Raleigh is a strong team that manages disclosure reporting, financial statement preparation and reporting and regulatory reporting for Credit Suisse’s US Intermediate Holding Company and its subsidiaries as well as Credit Suisse’s New York and Cayman Branches.
A significant role as Disclosure Reporting Staff Accountant for US based operating entities:
- Manage the preparation of disclosure reporting for these entities from a head office, financial statement and regulatory reporting perspective under USGAAP
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, SEC and regulatory requirements
- Exposure to new business activities, new accounting policies, and new regulations in the disclosure accounting area
- Build positive relationships with CS management in New York, Zurich and Pune and other CS departments (e.g. Product Control, Legal Entity Accounting and Reporting), and liaison as necessary with external business partners (auditors, regulators and the SEC)
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Qualified accountant with minimum 2 years of experience, auditing experience preferred
- Possess outstanding analytic and problem solving skills
- Effective interpersonal including written and verbal communication skills
- Build and maintain positive relationships with a variety of departments across the organization including senior management within Group Finance
- Hardworking, dedicated with strong ability to learn and multi-task while meeting tight deadlines
- Work in a team and independently in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is a plus!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.