My client is an FMCG business based in Newbury and they are seeking a qualified Management Accountant to produce financial and management reports and information for one of their business areas, and communicate, support and build relationships with the wider operational teams.
My client is an international business with offices globally and an established presence in the Thames Valley. They pride themselves on being committed to diversity, equal opportunity and promote and support career development.
The main responsibilities of the management accountant will be:
- Responsible for production of weekly and month end management accounts
- Prepare cost reviews; production of cost centre analysis
- Month end analysis work to support the Financial Controller and Senior Accountants.
- Creating management reporting spreadsheets
- Business Partner to key operational management team
- Monthly balance sheet preparation and review.
To be successful applying for this role, you must be a Qualified Accountant - CIMA or equivalent
Prior history working in a similar capacity with a fast paced Finance department
Must be able to demonstrate prior experience of partnering with non-finance and operational stakeholders
Strong Microsoft skills, particularly Excel & Word
Ability to perform under pressure, work as a team and meet tight deadlines accurately
React easily to waves of increasing workload
The role is paying up to £45,000 plus good bonus potential and benefits package.