The role will focus on improving efficiencies in how processes are currently managed, business case review and leading change within the team.
The company has a long and successful history with operations across the globe. The finance team is well established and due to increased demand, this is an opportune time to join my client.
The responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering with various internal teams
- Business case review
- Commercial analysis of existing agreements and identifying opportunities
- Modelling scenarios and advising on change opportunities
- Coaching and mentoring staff to bring them on the journey.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Accountancy qualification
- Experience in manufacturing and distribution sectors ideally
- Strong excel skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience from a fast paced company
- Available to commence immediately
The role will pay a £300-£375 per day depending on experience.