Manager - Quality Assurance (training, technical, quality control)
- Experience level
Who we are
The Mazars Group is an internationally integrated partnership with more than 40,400 professionals operating in 91 countries and territories. With 350 highly skilled professionals, Mazars in Hong Kong provides a full range of services including audit, tax, accounting and outsourcing, business advisory, corporate finance, business risk advisory, corporate restructuring and forensic investigation. We assist major international groups, SMEs, private investors and public bodies at every stage of their development. To date, including the Hong Kong office, we operate 30+ offices in China with more than 5,000 staff, who are dedicated to serving the growing and diversified needs of both Chinese companies and international businesses.
In Mazars, our goal is to prepare our staff not only to succeed, but to enhance their global employability with skills that will be helpful both inside the firm, outside the firm, and abroad. We are your door to international opportunity.
Our Quality Assurance team is seeking high caliber candidates to join our team. If you have a passion for quality and are keen to deliver results, this could be the perfect opportunity.
What you can expect
- Perform monitoring of the quality control system including inspection of a selection of completed engagements
- Provide assistance in handling requests from internal group inspection team and externally regulators (HKICPA and FRC) during the practice review process
- Perform review on financial statements of PIE engagements
- Provide assistance in developing templates or tools and customising audit software
- Provide training including the preparation of training materials
- Handle enquiries from colleagues
Who we are looking for
- CPAs with a minimum of 6 years
- Sound technical knowledge of quality control, accounting, auditing and related standards (knowledge of regulated industries e.g. insurance or securities is an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical, management and organization skills
- Experience in delivering training with strong presentation skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
* Applicants with stronger knowledge and more experience will be offered a higher position.
What we offer
Choosing the right start is the first step to a promising career path. We recognise that rewards are important to you. On top of a competitive salary package, you will be receiving a range of staff caring benefits and policies including medical and dental insurance, a 5-day working week, birthday leave and discretionary performance bonus. Apply now!
Want to know more and how to reach us
At Mazars, we believe in taking personal responsibility, remaining client focused; working together with respect, and achieving the highest personal standards. If you share the same values with us, join us today. Please apply with detailed resume, salary expected, contact numbers and availability in strict confidence and send to email@example.com.