Newly created Finance Analyst role working for charitable housing association based in Merthyr Tydfil.
The client specialise in the housing sector and have an emphasis on growth over 2020. They have a strong reputation in South Wales and offer great flexible working schemes.
They responsibilities of the role include:
- Reporting to the Finance Business Partner (FBP)
- Work with the association to conduct and complete research and analysis to assist in improving processes and systems
- You will be required to gather and display business data to assist the association to make sense of information
- Spot trends and make predictions for forecasting, budgeting, stress testing, process improvements as well as comparing to other organisations within and outside the sector
- Excellent numerical, analytically, problem-solving and organisational skills.
- Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and experience of working with and improving systems and processes, as well as a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are also important, as well as clear and professional written and verbal communication.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a business analyst role and will have either a degree or relevant experience in a numerate discipline, such as statistics, economics or mathematics.
On offer is a competitive market salary with excellent flexibility in terms of working hours and working from home. Excellent holidays and benefits package.