Senior Consultant Consulting– Transaction Advisory Department (Nicosia Office)
2 days left
- Experience level
- Newly qualified
About Baker Tilly
Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 146 territories, with over 39.000 professionals and combined revenue of $3,9 billion.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
As we continue to grow our consulting practice, we are seeking to add a Consulting Department Senior to join our Nicosia office. In this role, you will provide transaction and other advisory services to our clients to meet their complex financial needs. The position will offer plenty of opportunities for career development and advancement within the consulting department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as a team member in consulting projects, including valuation, financial due diligence, business plan preparation and financial restructuring.
- Data gathering, document review and preparation of numerical analyses.
- Research and financial analysis of businesses.
- Guidance, supervision, on-the-job training and coaching of more junior team members.
- Maintain effective communication with clients.
- Participate in various business development and marketing activities of the firm.
- Undertake any other duties and responsibilities, as assigned by the management of the department.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science or other related field.
- Master’s degree in Finance or related field is considered an advantage.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in financial audit or transaction advisory or as a financial analyst.
- Holder of a Professional Qualification CFA, ACA or ACCA.
- Knowledge and understanding of general business and economic developments.
- Results orientation and ability to work in a dynamic and team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Willingness to travel.
- Computer literacy, with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
If you are interested to join our firm, please send us your CV or complete our application form, which you may find on our website www.bakertilly.com.cy and send it by email to email@example.com. In your application please make reference to the code CONS/SEE/2020.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Baker Tilly is an equal opportunities employer
Apply for Senior Consultant Consulting– Transaction Advisory Department (Nicosia Office)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly