Our client is a homegrown Australian FMCG phenomenon with an impressive track record of growth and a pioneer in its industry. Having taken the market by storm, it has forced many established players to rethink their growth strategies. Offering real scope to interact with stakeholders and investors both here and abroad.
This Financial Accounting role will sit within the wider Finance team and will support the continued growth of the organisation. Directly reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and review of Financial Reporting packs monthly
- Cost management and analysis
- Intercompany reconciliations and consolidation of group entities
- Complete bank reconciliations
- Cashflow management and update cashflow/budget on a weekly basis
- Reconcile accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assisting the Financial Manager as needed during a time of transition and growth
As well as the above requirements, there will also be opportunities to drive process improvements and lead various projects to automate the finance functions.
To be successful in this role you should have the following:
- 3 to 5 years of experience at the Financial Accountant level preparing the full month end close
- Studying towards or achieved a full CA / CPA qualification
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX is highly preferable
- Experience accounting for multiple entities and exposure to project-based accounting
- Strong communication skills as you are dealing with many stakeholders
- Able to travel and work in the South West
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please contact Chris Ballinger at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 2014, quoting reference 5817 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.