Interim Management Accountant
An Interim Management Accountant role working for a Yorkshire based housing organisation. Initially on a temporary basis, but there is scope for the right candidate to move into a permanent role.
Well established and well regarded housing organisation based in Yorkshire and the Humber.
As Interim Management Accountant working for this Housing Association based in Yorkshire and the Humber, you will be responsible for delivering across a number of key areas including:
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts and sharing any areas of concern with budget holders and identifying collaborative solutions.
- Contributing to business cases and investment appraisals
- Service charge calculations
- Financial modelling
- Collaborating and contributing to a culture of continuous improvement within Finance
- Other ad hoc finance tasks as required
To be successful as a candidate for the role of Interim Management Accountant you will possess the following accountancy skills and experience:
- Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACA, CIPFA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Previous experience gained within a business partner role in the social housing sector
- Experience of producing and communicating financial information clearly in a variety of formats to non-finance specialists across the organisation at all levels
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory environment for the Social Housing Sector including Service Charge Accounting
- The ability to work initially remotely from home and then after covid restrictions are relaxed the scope to attend work in the Yorkshire based office as required by the key stakeholders you will be supporting
The role is working for a Yorkshire based Housing Association, but will be remote working for at least the first 6 months with an ongoing commitment to supporting candidates to work flexibly.
Other benefits include:
- Salary of c£35 - 38K depending on relevant experience
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days
- Generous pension scheme
- A varied range of additional flexible benefits and employee support services