Interim Financial Accountant
An Interim Financial Accountant position based in central Leeds working for a not for profit organisation. Working within an established finance team within a growing organisation.
A Leeds city centre based not for profit organisation.
An Interim Financial Accountant position based in central Leeds working for a not for profit organisation. This is a role for c12 months, but this could be extended to support the needs of the wider finance team.
Key areas of delivery will include:
- Production of financial accounts including reconciling and importing journals
- Cash-flow forecasting.
- Identifying and support process improvement
- Production of annual accounts
- Other ad hoc projects as required
Candidates will need the following accountancy skills and experience to be considered for this Interim Financial Accountant role:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Previous financial accounting and financial controls experience
- Previous experience of preparing balance sheet reconciliations
c£35,000 - £42,000 depending upon relevant experience
generous holidays, good work life balance culture, competitive pension scheme and flexible benefits scheme