Tax Advisory Senior
2 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
YOUR YEARS AT MAZARS, YEARS THAT COUNT
- At Mazars, you don’t just have contacts, you create a world-class network for life.
- If you believe you can do it, we help you achieve it.
- Wherever you are, we are all part of the same family
Operating in over 91 countries and territories, Mazars is an international integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. We provide international opportunities and a world-class network of ‘Mazarians’.
At Mazars, we are looking for top talent to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and build both their future and ours! Much more than ‘just a job’, working at Mazars is a true-life experience. Your years at Mazars will shape you, push you forward and empower you. They will allow you to travel, to venture and to join a strong developing group.
Mazars in Australia recently won the 2020 Accountants Daily Awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
TAX ADVISORY SENIOR
We are seeking an experienced Tax Advisory Senior to join our Brisbane team on a full-time basis. This role will see you provide tax advice to a wide range of clients within a variety of industries. You will be reporting directly to our Tax Partner and assisting him with the provision of advice. This role is predominately an advisory role more than tax compliance. This role will see you deal directly with clients and would suit a highly professional and organised individual. We are seeking someone who is proactive and who is consistently making sure they are staying abreast of changing tax legislation.
About The Job:
- Research, analysis and interpretation of Australia Tax legislation.
- Drafting of advice for clients in email and letter formats.
- Preparation and review of Income Tax returns including International Dealings Schedule
- Preparation and review of CBC Local Files
- Review, or preparation of tax effect accounting calculations
- Liaison with external stakeholders, including regulatory bodies, professionals and financial institutions.
- Attendance at client meetings with the Tax Partner and/or autonomously.
- Analysis of financial information (including Tax compliance items) required for the provision of Taxation advice.
- Essential to have Tax advisory experience as this is not a tax compliance role
- Approximately 4 – 5 years experience in a Tax Advisory position within Australia
- Completion of CA/CPA ideal but not essential
- Tertiary qualification in Accountancy, Commerce, Economics and/or Law.
- Master of Tax/Law would be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experienced with using Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook (mandatory).
- The ability to perform accurately under pressure and retain a high attention to detail.
- High level organisation and prioritisation skills.
About Mazars Queensland
Much more than a professional experience, working at Mazars is a true-life experience.
To help you in achieving your full potential, we offer:
- Inclusive and diverse team environment
- Vibrant and social culture
- Meaningful work with a diverse client base in a range of industries
- Inner-city location
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.