Transfer Pricing Manager/ Senior Manager (m/f) Wanted!
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
You are leading a multi-disciplinary team advising our Financial Sector clientele on Transfer Pricing matters. You ensure high quality delivery of transfer pricing advice, including risk management. You manage regular economic analysis pursuant to the preparation of transfer pricing reports, including responsibility for gathering data. You review the preparation of your team’s relevant transfer pricing reports and benchmarking analysis. You share your know-how and knowledge to the department with a good understanding of OECD guidelines. You seize new business opportunities concerning TP and other special services to generate revenues.
You demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills, including strong writing, research and analytical skills. You are comfortable in multicultural environments built on a shared culture of team spirit, mutual respect and openness.
We offer a friendly yet challenging work environment. You can join ongoing trainings to improve your skills in an international environment full of development opportunities. The following steps are up to you!
To qualify for the role you must have
- A university degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or similar;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Transfer Pricing;
- A sound technical knowledge and deep understanding of Transfer Pricing concepts in the Banking and Asset Management industry;
- A proven track record of business development capabilities, i.e. successfully identifying, initiating and nurturing new or on-going business opportunities;
- Experience in managing a team;
- A fluent English level.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A fluent French or German level.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Clément Rieutort (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Build your legacy with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.