Manager/ Senior Manager (m/f) Wanted! Real Estate International & Transaction Tax
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
As part of the team, you will provide tax expertise to Real Estate clients, encompassing advice on international tax implications for asset managers and multinational groups in relation, but not limited, to acquisitions and sales, mergers and restructurings, including due diligence, transfer pricing and tax modelling. You will also be involved in international tax and strategic transaction advice, fund structuring services or post completion tax advisory services. On top of that, you will develop and manage key client relationships.
You display excellent commercial, management and organizational skills, including strong writing, research and analytical skills. You are comfortable in multicultural environments built on a shared culture of team spirit, mutual respect and openness.
We offer a friendly yet challenging work environment. You can join ongoing trainings to improve your skills in an international environment full of development opportunities. The following steps are up to you!
To qualify for the role you must have
- A university degree (preferably in Law, Business, Economics or Accounting)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in International Taxation;
- A specific focus/ specialization in the Real Estate sector;
- A fluent English level.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A fluent German or French level;
- Relevant experience in investment funds
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button or contact Clément Rieutort (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.