LSC APME Lead
The position will act as a Team Lead for the APME regional supply chain organization and to provide robust analysis/appraisal, planning and Latest estimate activities, cost benchmarking and any special projects. This role is 40% of content + managerial responsibility of 10 FTE’s.
Lubricants Supply Chain (LSC) is comprised of Operations (Lube Oil Blending Plants), Logistics (Transportation of Raw Materials and Finished Lubricants between Shell locations and to end customers), Supply Network Planning, Business Development, and Operational Excellence. These LSC areas are part of the end to end processes that delivers lubricant products to the end customer. It is a fast paced and exciting business with staff located across the globe.
- Business partner for regional lubes supply chain covering; Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, India, Indonesia, Oman, Pakistan, UAE, Egypt and Vietnam.
- Provide monthly appraisal to the business on Opex covering MFG, Logistics, Supply Chain Management Expense, Opex for Capex, Capex, and C5. Focusing on storytelling related to the variances to plan, plus provide challenge to the business on performance.
- First point of contact for the APME LSC GM, and the LSC Finance Manager on any queries related to the financial performance.
- Oversee the annual T&R and quarterly LE process, which will be led by the APME PAR Analyst. The same dimensions Opex, Capex, and C5, for the APME region.
- Work with appropriate business focal to develop the T&R for Opex, C5, and Capex. This would involve discussions with the appropriate business stakeholder, example Plant Manager, Logistic Manager or Capital Engineer in OUs in the APME region.
- Lead C5 efforts by proactively ensuring LSC is on target for plan and investigating major deviations with the business on shore.
- Responsible for implementing corrective action regarding C5 variances.
- Robust Working capital and Balance Sheet Analysis.
- Ability to respond to numerous (and urgent) requests for financial analysis / explanations from multitude of stakeholders.
- The role requires the ability to work in an ambiguous environment with constantly changing priorities.
- A high commitment to assist in implementing global standards in a complicated scenario of several legal/fiscal particularities.
- Provide quality finance support to the Lubricants business and maintain a solid framework of business controls
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.