2 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
The Senior Specialist – Pricing provides business, financial, pricing and/or systems analysis and reporting support for Finance Record to Report and Inform to Manage Processes. S/he will organize and analyze pricing-related data and utilize the information to produce value-added reporting for Asset Servicing Finance and front office management. S/he will implement and build product and services pricing models, provide costs and revenue control analysis and support, and develop pricing matrices/rate cards. S/he will collaborate with other areas of the business to identify best practices and generate revenue. For approved deals, s/he will ensure fee schedules are drafted and reviewed prior to sharing with the client. S/he will work with internal teams, such as Technology, Finance, and Operations teams, to produce financial analysis and propose financial arrangements for new business or clients. S/he will develop presentations that clearly articulate findings of unit cost analyses and how products/services will be priced. S/he will work with business development and relationship managers to structure pricing to be more attractive and profitable and help determine margins. S/he will work closely with revenue billing services partners and ensure invoices and fee schedules have the right components captured to avoid revenue leakage. S/he may, where required: build complex financial models, and respond to ad-hoc data requests made to the Pricing Team, including liaising with other areas of the business, as needed.. S/he will be responsible for more complex products and clients that require greater product expertise. S/he will also develop and deliver approved process documentation and training content to the knowledge management for publication.
Analyzes, defines and prioritizes the business requirements, functional specifications and operational architecture for up to and including highly complex strategic, global programs. Provides consultation to IT and business management on applying technology to business opportunities and planning and implementing cross-functional applications or systems.
S/he will be an individual contributor who can help and guide other team members. S/he will report to the respective business manager locally.
- Develop and manage pricing models end to end. Will act as the main owner of changes to the pricing model by liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Provide high quality information for decision making by providing financial, cost, and revenue analysis
- Support partners in driving revenue generation, revenue recognition, and determining margins
- Represent the Pricing team and partner with business leaders to structure pricing
- Remain current on developments of all products that the team is responsible for, including the operating model, plus cost and revenue drivers
- Develops project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions for a given project. Constructs effort-driven, resource-levelled project plans for assigned projects
- Manages goals, risks, issues and resources and ensures QA process is applied throughout each project/service lifecycle. Responsible for Senior Management, Financial and Board reporting requirements
Bachelor Degree in a financial discipline such as accounting, finance, statistics, or economics; or local country equivalent is required. MBA; or local country equivalent is preferred. Professional qualification like CA, CMA or equivalent certification issued by local area Licensing body would be an added advantage
Skills & Experience
- 10-plus years of experience in accounting or finance
- 5-plus years of experience in budgeting, planning, forecasting, cost allocations, financial analysis and modeling. Business intelligence
- Superb communication skills - Strong written and oral communications skills
- Self-starter – Should drive change on their own with minimal direction needed
- Analytical – Ability to easily dive into very arcane details on allocations and bring it up to the appropriate level of audience they are communicating with
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Confident and calm demeanor with ability to perform under pressure and handle difficult situations.
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Proficiency with reporting tools like MAQ, ESSBASE, HFM, Cognos, Power BI
- Proficiency with SAP, PeopleSoft or other relative ERP/ accounting tools
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Our ambition is to build the best global team – one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve – and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.