Consulting - Business Consulting, Risk Transformation - Senior Associate/Manager (Hong Kong/Macau)
We enhance performance through creating risk-enabled organizations. We help clients identify important risks, design frameworks to manage them and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of risk management. As a risk transformation professional, you will be addressing client issues such as business performance variability, business and process controls transformation; application security integrity, governance, risk and control (GRC) technology enablement, business and/or IT GRC, continuous monitoring, vendor and contract risk management and IT risk management. You will belong to an international network of specialists helping our clients transform risk functions and implement technology solutions that support risk management and governance.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills in risk strategy, risk function design, risk management and performance enhancement. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime
Your key responsibilities
- Work with high-growth clients and other market leaders in industries such as retail, consumer products, media & entertainment, property development and management, education and health sciences
- Work closely within the team and across different domains. Support managers in developing the scope of services with risk management, business and process controls transformation, corporate governance review and executive client management, guiding the team in the development of cost-effective and practical recommendations for improvement, and monitoring engagement economics
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client management and a commitment to client satisfaction. Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers. Gain acceptance on a wide variety of issues impacting the client
- Participate in the career and performance development of the Risk practice by training new staff and providing timely and specific performance feedback. Foster teamwork and innovative, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery. Leverage ideas from other project engagements to enhance knowledge and create efficiencies
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 3 years of working experience in enterprise risk management, business and process controls transformation, corporate governance
- Familiarity with businesses and operational workflows
- Experience in Accounting/Consulting firms as a professional; or with commercial/public sectors as part of the risk management/ budgetary control/ compliance team/ internal control or corporate governance team
- Sound report writing skills, presentation skills and communication skills are preferred
- Relevant professional qualifications, including CPA, CIA, or so on, is relevant
- Fluent English and Cantonese are required. Mandarin is an advantage
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.