Manager, Transfer Agency
- Experience level
Responsible for managing the Transfer Agency groups. Conducts performance management and career development processes, and staffing and disciplinary actions. Acts as a subject area expert and directs activities of staff. Develops and maintains specific subject expertise and advises businesses management, and relevant third parties. Provides advice to internal clients on the implications of business trends, issues, operating environment changes and firm or business unit strategy. Responsible for interacting with various business areas to determine automation needs and provide ongoing systems support.
- Conducts performance management and career development processes, provides input for staffing and disciplinary actions and provides hands-on training to staff
- Develops periodic goals, organizes the work, sets short-term priorities, monitors all activities, and ensures timely and accurate completion of the work
- Provides input and support to budget management process
- Operates independently; has in-depth knowledge of business unit / function
- As subject area expert, provides comprehensive, in-depth consulting and leadership to team and partners at a high technical level
- Carries out activities that are large in scope, cross-functional and technically difficult
- Role is balanced between high level operational execution and development, and execution of strategic direction of business function activities
- Responsible for direct interaction with different committees and/or management
- Strategic in developing, implementing and administering programs within functional areas
A College or University degree and/or relevant proven work experience is required.
- Leadership and organizational skills are required to develop periodic goals and to manage and motivate team members towards the goals set.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- In-depth Functional / Industry Knowledge is required
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.