YOUR YEARS AT MAZARS, YEARS THAT COUNT!
- At Mazars, you don’t just have contacts, you create a world-class network for life
- If you believe you can do it, we help you achieve it
- Wherever you are, we are all part of the same family
Operating in over 91 countries and territories, Mazars is an international integrated and independent organisation, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. We provide international opportunities and a world-class network of ‘Mazarians’.
At Mazars, we are looking for top talent to join our integrated partnerships across the globe, who will contribute to our business and build both their future and ours! Much more than ‘just a job’, working at Mazars is a true-life experience. Your years at Mazars will shape you, push you forward and empower you. They will allow you to travel, to venture and to join a strong developing group.
Mazars in Australia recently won the 2020 Accountants. Daily Awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential!
As an Assurance Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for:
- Prepare, plan and execute audit assignments in accordance with the Australian Auditing standards
- Undertake preliminary reviews of client’s data to identify issues for further investigation in the audit process
- Undertake substantive tests of transactions and balances, raising issues and / or adjustments
- Prepare statutory financial statements in accordance with Australian Accounting Standards
- Draft management letters and audit reports for managers to review
- Prepare of clear, specific, well presented and easy to understand workpapers
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and has ideally commenced CA qualifications or equivalent
- A minimum of 2/3 years of experience in external audit (ideally from a Big 4 or mid-tier professional/ accounting services firm)
- A client centric approach with a curiosity to understand our clients’ business
- Good project and time management skills – ability to handle multiple priorities and projects, organise work and meet deadlines
- A great team player with the ability to work independently when required.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Mazars Queensland
Much more than a professional experience, working at Mazars is a true-life Experience.
To help you in achieving your full potential, we offer:
- Inclusive and diverse team environment
- Vibrant and social culture
- Meaningful work with a diverse client base in a range of industries
- Inner-city location
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.