VP - Business Audit
Senior Audit Manager, Vice President - Corporate Audit, India – Bangalore
- The Senior Audit Manager will be responsible for ensuring the audit team is evaluating and contributing to management of the Organization regarding operations in Bangalore, India. The Audit Senior Manager will be seen as a trusted advisor and partner with the Business and will be a key source of knowledge and will manage risk.
- The Senior Audit Manager will evaluate the Risk Universe; assess the audit skills needed to evaluate risk and perform the audits; review the audit plan and assess resources; identify key projects, develop key relationships with the Business; execute the audit plan; develop and possibly change how SSC approaches the audit and Risk Assessments.
- The Senior Audit Manager candidate will have Audit experience in public accounting (or corporate internal audit).
- The Senior Audit Manager will assist in the preparation of comprehensive risk-based, long-range program of audit coverage for assigned audit areas.
- The Senior Audit Manager will reviews audit reports or results memos to ensure clear communication of risks and issues and presents to senior management.
- The Senior Audit Manager will contribute to overall strategic plan; develops goals and monitors accomplishments.
- The Senior Audit Manager will oversees multiple teams to ensure work is performed in accordance with COSO Integrated Framework and the Corporate Audit Division and IIA standards and meet Division deadlines.
- The Senior Audit Manager will participate in managing a team of Audit professionals. Conducts periodic performance reviews; provides ongoing counsel, training, development and motivation. Participates in the hiring, salary, promotional and termination process
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field. CA, CPA, CIA or other applicable certification preferred.
- Industry focus – financial services, custody, mutual funds, pension areas.
- Minimum 12 years audit experience and/or related experience including 5+ years experience managing complex audit operations or related projects.
- Thorough knowledge of COSO, AICPA, Sarbanes-Oxley and SAS70 standards and laws and regulations applicable to the assigned area of responsibility.
- Excellent analytical, written communication, interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills.
- Strong client relationship and employee management skills.
- Detail and deadline oriented.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.