VAT Specialist (Taiwan) - ASPAC Compliance Delivery Centre
1 day left
- Full time
Kuala Lumpur is the host to KPMG’s ASPAC Compliance Delivery Centre (‘’ACDC’’), which offers Indirect tax compliance services in ASPAC. The team is culturally diverse, comprising many different nationalities, backgrounds and skills. ACDC offers end-to-end compliance support for clients and is powered by advanced technology and automation, robust processes and a highly skilled team of client centric professionals. Be part of this exciting journey within KPMG and expand your Indirect Tax Knowledge across the region, whilst working closely with multiple professionals across the firm.
- Reviewing VAT returns and other tax related reports prepared by junior colleagues
- Help clients in being compliant with their tax obligations
- Provide guidance on VAT related issues
- Participation in process improvement, digitalization, and automation projects.
- Acting as a mentor for 3-5 people in the group
- Prepare draft letters for clients, summarizing facts, analyzing specific solutions and recommendations
- Support Manager/SM at client meetings.
- Assist in transitioning new clients
- Become proficient with the tools used for Indirect Tax Compliance
- 3+ years of VAT/Tax compliance or advisory work experience (experience in Taiwan compliance would be a plus)
- Detailed knowledge of value added tax (VAT) is required
- Strong written and spoken English & Traditional Mandarin language is a must
- Advanced Excel and good computer skills
- Precision and reliability, pro-active personality
- Curiosity and passion to find solutions to client’s needs
- Ability to handle large amounts of data
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.