BuySell Purchase to Pay Analyst
Weekly Hours: 39
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big.
Apple has been operating in Cork since 1980. We have grown to over 5000 employees, serving our customers through a wide range of critical business functions, which are key to Apple’s continued success.
Teamwork is important at Apple, and every day you will connect with and be supported by your peers and colleagues at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for contributing to our continued success and be a key player within your job function.
We support and promote career development throughout the organisation, offering an exciting career with many opportunities to enable you perfect your existing skills - and acquire new ones.
The successful candidate will become a member of the wider Finance team at Apple. With over 300 employees from a multitude of backgrounds, the Finance department in Cork supports all functions of Apple in EMEIA, including Sales Fulfilment, Logistics, Manufacturing and Operations, Apple Music, Apple Retail as well as being part of the Global Business Solutions (GBS) function.
This is a key role in a dynamic environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements. This role is part of our BuySell team that supports global commodity procurement and accounting. We are a team of 19 people within GBS who support a mix of P2P, AR and reporting functions for this business area, with daily interaction with our global colleagues
- Attention to detail.
- Great communications skills both verbal and written.
- It is important to demonstrate ownership in your role.
- Be able to problem solve & effectively manage your workload.
- Be an excellent team player
- Work on your own initiative
- Proven ability to build effective business partnerships
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with SAP
- You will be a member of the wider GBS team with global interactions with suppliers and our supply chain customers. This is a key role in a dynamic BuySell environment.
- You are responsible for the P2P accounts of specific high value strategic BuySell suppliers.
- You are required to demonstrate a disciplined review on your supplier accounts to ensure minimal ageing, no ongoing issues and thorough follow up.
- You need to ensure all supplier invoices are processed on time and accurately.
- On a given day you will need to deal with a range of queries such as complex price adjustments, audit queries, supplier queries, statement reconciliations & RMA processing.
- You will be required to complete financial close reconciliations, quarter close tasks and specific metrics reporting.
- It is important you are able to work in a fast-paced environment, can multitask and are adaptable to changes in priorities at any given time.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.