Senior - Tax Global Compliance Advisor (m/f)
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of Tax Service Line!
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
- You will be joining the Global Compliance & Reporting (GCR) Services team into their rapid expansion and support the increasing demand from customers for quality tax services
- Within an international team, you will work in the preparation and review of tax returns as well as in the tracking of filing obligations
- To support IT enabled reporting, you will do financial data analysis and handle electronic filing of tax returns
- You will review tax assessments, advances, advise your clients on a tailor-made approach and will prepare, review of the year-end tax provisions
- You will analyse tax accounts, reconciliations and handle routine queries to resolve issues. You will be working in conjunction with our International Tax and Transaction Services teams, as well as accounting & indirect tax teams to support clients with all their filing obligations.
- You will further gain experience in working for financial industry sector companies with particular a focus on Alternative Investment Funds (e.g. Private equity, Real estate & Hedge funds) as well as multi-national and mid-market companies.
- You are skilled in accounting principles and you are interested or experienced in Luxembourg tax reporting support for companies
- You appreciate working in a highly dynamic & international environment
- You have proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results.
- You are experienced in leading and coaching a team
- You demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- To build up solid technical skills, you will receive internal and external trainings with during your first months at EY Luxembourg.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Tax, Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum of 3-4 years of similar work experience
- Fluency in English, French and/or German
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to contact Esther Niwemubyeyi and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.
Join us in building a better working world
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.