Manager - Business Consutling - Enterprise Risk
The objective of our Consulting risk services is to provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build confidence and trust with their customers, the overall market and when required by regulation or contract.
Your key responsibilities
You will be responsible for managing multiple client engagement teams at an executive level within the practice and the firm. You can expect to work with high level client personnel to address compliance, financial, and operational risks as well as perform internal control testing, develop Enterprise risk plans, and provide Enterprise risk services on an outsourcing basis. You will assess the client’s current state internal controls and SOX framework in order to mitigate risk.
Skills and attributes for success
- Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures especially focusing on complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues. Work with the team and the client to create plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and advise clients to understand and manage their business risks and verify the validity of their business information
- Brief the engagement team on the client's IA environment and industry IA trends. Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of compliance, financial, and operational risks along with performing internal control testing, develop enterprise risk plans, and provide enterprise risk services on an outsourcing basis. Assess internal controls and SOX framework in order to mitigate risk and apply it to client situations
- Bring and utilize extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client's business. Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor's or master's degree
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working as an IA auditor or Risk/Compliance adviser for a public accounting firm, a professional services firm, or within industry
- Bring your significant experience in applying relevant technical knowledge in at least one of the following engagements: (a) assessing risk management and internal controls frameworks, including testing of design and operational effectiveness. (b) developing risk remediation strategies. (c) performing and interpreting gap analysis (d) experience in Enterprise Resource Management and related risk analysis, process analytics, and business intelligence.
- We would expect for you to be available to travel outside of their assigned office location
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A bachelor's or master's degree in business, technology related fields, accounting, finance, or a related discipline
- Any of the following: CPA, CA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CBCP, CIA, CIPP, CGEIT certifications is a requirement.
What we look for
We’re looking for passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the risk industry. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve their full potential, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.