Assistant Commercial Management Accountant
A fantastic permanent opportunity for a full time Assistant Commercial Management Accountant role based in central Stockport.
Working for a well established, market leading and successful organisation.
This role is reporting into the Finance Director.
The duties include:
- Help to maintain and clear balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT Returns / EC Sales Lists
- Creating and posting monthly journals
- Perform month end tasks
- Analysis of data flow for GDPR using DPOrganiser software
- Audit work - document gathering for annual statutory financial audits
- Ensuring the integrity and production of standard/non-standard reports
- Creation and maintenance of a sales database - To include CoS at SKU level
- Analysing sales promotion data/trends - build conclusions
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar role - Essential
- Be an advanced MS Excel user including Macros - Essential
- Have experience with finance system JD Edwards - Desirable
- Be an excellent communicator - Essential
This role is looking to pay up to £27,000 per annum + Study support + 2pm Friday finish + Pension