Corporate Tax Manager
The is a newly created corporate tax manager role, focusing on a range of planning and advisory work for a broad range of clients for the market leading east midlands practice.
Market Leading practice based in Nottinghamshire
As a Corporate Tax Manager you will report into senior members of the tax team and be responsible for:
plus ideally having had some exposure to tax planning work. This role may be ideal for an ambitious Assistant Manager with a smaller firm wanting to move to a Top 20 or for an established Manager with aspirations of managing a larger client base or looking for further opportunity to progress.
Duties will include:
- Deliver a range of Tax advisory services
- Management of broad portfolio of clients
- Management and delivery of some corporate tax compliance for clients
- Training and development of junior members of the department
- Liaising with other departments in the practice
You should have a proven track record in corporate tax gained from working in a professional services environment, couple with a suitable qualification. You should also be able to manage client relationships quickly and effectively as well junior member of staff.
Market Leading package plus benefits