Senior Management Accountant
Senior Management Accountant, responsible for the delivery and development of management information across the organisation.
This national charity are funded via an investment portfolio and give grants across the UK to projects within a variety of sectors, including healthcare, education, the arts, science, business and technology. They are extremely financial stable and constantly looking for ways to improve delivery of their grant funding to recipients.
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Development of management information provision across the organisation
- Yearly and mid-yearly forecasting
- Leading and driving the annual budgeting process
- Business partnering across the organisation
- Support in preparation and presentation of board papers
- Supporting financial control and the annual audit process as required
- Line management responsibility for one Management Accountant
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ICAEW, ACCA or CIMA) and have strong management reporting experience that can be clearly evidenced. Your attitude at work will be one of constant improvement and delivery, always pursuing a high quality of work. You will have experience of managing staff previously. Charity sector experience would be highly beneficial.
Salary up to £60,000 plus benefits