This role reports to the Financial Controller and involves close working with other members of the Finance team across the Group and closely supporting heads of department outside the finance function.
This is a hands on role and offers excellent exposure to heads of departments outside the finance function. The role is very varied and offers great career progression opportunities.
My client is a market leading manufacturing business with sites globally and have huge growth plans globally.
- Month end accounting to include revenue and cost accruals and control account reconciliations.
- Management and consolidation of subsidiary company reporting.
- Project accounting and reporting.
- Completion of budget packs and board reporting packs.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Attending operational meetings, presenting variance analysis, working closely with procurement and other departments.
- Maintain controls over finance systems and processes and support end users with queries.
- Control costs and ensure recorded correctly in Finance system (including payroll and supplier costs).
- Stock control and stock management.
- Provide support to sales/commercial on customer bids and contracts.
- Assist with year-end audit and statutory accounts preparation.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and budget holders across the business to improve processes.
Must be qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
Experience working with SAP in a manufacturing environment.
Driven and commercially aware individual.
Stakeholder engagement experience is also desired.
Stock management experience and attention to detail also key.
Great career progression opportunities
Flexible working options
Exposure to working collaboratively with the wider business functions.
Opportunity to join a global market leader