Corporate Tax Supervisor - 12 month FTC
A growing firm of chartered accountants based in Canterbury and Chatham has a requirement for a Corporate Tax Supervisor to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain some excellent exposure in one of Kent's leading Top 25 accountancy practices!
Our client is a highly reputable, national chartered accountancy practice with international reach base din Canterbury and Chatham. They are market leaders in their field and provide a wide array of accountancy services to their clients based in the South East across accounts, tax, audit, bookkeeping, payroll and many other advisory services.
As a Corporate Tax Supervisor you will report directly to the Corporate Tax Manager and Corporate Partner. You must have experience in and have detailed knowledge of all aspects of UK corporation tax and have a sound grasp of other business taxes to not only ensure clients are fully tax compliant but to also identify tax planning opportunities.
Their corporate clients include a broad range of sectors and industries and include OMBs, entrepreneurial companies, larger corporates, multi-national groups, FSA regulated companies and AIM listed PLCs.
The role is largely office based but may include instances of visiting clients premises. There may also be some travel between their offices based in West Sussex and Kent.
Along with those responsibilities mentioned above you will:
- Review and where necessary prepare more complex corporation tax returns and computations
- Assist the manager and partners with a wide range of ad hoc advisory queries ranging from one off questions to larger project work
- Help train and supervise junior members of tax staff
- Assist with tax marketing
- Exposure to international tax issues such as double taxation relief and double taxation treaties, Transfer pricing, thin capitalisation and CFC's would be ideal.
- Alphatax, CCH Central, Caseware, Digita and Microsoft office software packages used. Knowledge and use of these packages would be beneficial.
- CTA qualified with 2-3 years post qualification corporate tax experience, or qualified by experience
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Market leading remuneration package
Attractive Holiday offering
Grade specific flexible benefits to use throughout the year (including mandatory Private health plan, Death in service and Income protection) from gym membership and restaurant discount cards, to travel insurance and additional health insurance - and much more.