An opportunity for a qualified management accountant to join a business where they can add value and be hands on within the finance team and wider organisation.
My client is a recognised manufacturing business in Sheffield, they are leading within their field.
- Prepare the monthly management accounts and provide analysis and recommendations to the group
- Balance sheet reconciliation responsibility
- Costing accounting
- Identify risks and opportunities as appropriate
- Business case preparation, particularly around new product development
- Cash flow forecasting
- Manage a small team, work closely with the finance director and commercial manager
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Manufacturing experience desirable
- Strong with systems ideally and would be a bonus if they have ran an implementation before
- Confident communicator with leadership skills
- Business-partnering experience
Training and coaching