Assistant Manager Management Reporting
Responsible for preparation of management accounts of the Company & monthly closing in the system along with related workings.
- Perform monthly closing of the GL module.
- Follow up and coordinate with departments on monthly closing activities.
- Prepare comprehensive plant wise analysis on profit and loss and balance sheet of management accounts.
- Prepare monthly commentary on financial performance of the Company.
- Prepare monthly closing schedules and related workings.
- Any other duty assigned by the management.
Experience and Qualification
- CA Finalist / ACCA Member
- Articles preferably from big four audit firms plus 2 to 4 years of relevant experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial reporting, Companies Act and other applicable laws as applicable in Pakistan, knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS’s).
- Ability to coordinate with professionals of legal, actuary and taxation.
- Hands on experience in performing financial statement analysis and ratio analysis.
- Proficient in using MS Office and SAP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.