- 12 month contract
- Immediate start
- Not-for-profit organisation
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the main purpose of the role is to partner with Business Managers across the organisation providing management reports and interpreting business performance. You will possess excellent engagement skills with the ability to explain financial performance and develop recommendations for business improvement.
This assignment will focus on:
- Production of monthly management accounts incorporating variance analysis as well as quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting
- Compilation of timely and accurate monthly management and board reports including analysis of variances to budget
- Compilation and analysis of annual business plans and cost centre budgets
- Provision of advice to cost centre managers to assist them in understanding the budgets and financial results of their area of operation
- Analysis of the income and cost structures.
- Financial analysis and modelling of business performance.
Ideally, CA/CPA qualified, you will have high-level communication skills, strong attention to detail and be self-motivated. Essential to the role are advanced excel spread sheeting skills, whilst previous experience using Power BI will be viewed favourably.
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your experience to benefit this not-for-profit organisation. Don't miss the opportunity to contribute and add value to this growing industry sector.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Phil Scardigno in our Hudson Adelaide office on Ph 8223 8824, quoting Ref No.194948
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.