This role is a combination of a Finance Manager as well as a Office Manager.
Our client is a well established member within their field of Aerospace and is offering an exciting opportunity for the right person to join their team.
- Supervise a small Finance team and support the month end close.
- Support and develop team members including ongoing review of responsibilities and objectives and ensuring appropriate cover is maintained within the team at all times.
- Work closely with the UK finance team to support UK Group reporting.
- Liaising with third parties to maintain working relationships and services needed
- Assist with HR responsibilities including keeping the HR management system, Sage People, up to date with new starters.
- Providing HR support to the central HR office based in the UK, for employee matters, and escalating where necessary.
- Liaise with the Pension Company, and private medical insurer to ensure records are kept up to date.
- Process the monthly Payroll.
- Post monthly Payroll costs and Pensions into SAGE and reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Review current Finance processes with the support of the UK team with a focus on improving efficiency's through automation and reducing manual input.
- Implement ongoing changes and improvements where required.
- Check and verify all recharges raised to clients before they are sent.
- Liaise with UK regarding IT matters; purchasing of new hardware equipment, set up for new staff.
- Work closely with Regional Manager in Jersey and the UK Finance contact for Jersey, provide any reporting as required.
- Support UK for any analysis for audit and tax queries as required.
This candidate again will be well organised and able to juggle a wide remit. As well as this being competent enough to go about their daily duties without being overseen, as well as overseeing the work of others more junior.
An opportunity to work for a really interesting company with a competitive package.