Group Finance Manager
Group Finance Manager role with a PE-backed Management Consultancy. This is a broad role with reporting, FP&A and team management. Up to £70,000 + 20% Bonus.
My client is a PE-backed Management Consultancy that has gone through extensive growth in recent years, through a mixture of organic and acquisitional means. They provide a broad range of services to their expanding list of global clients and are experts in their field.
The Central London Group Function is a close-knit team and this is a newly-created Group Finance Manager role. Due to growth of the business this is a newly-created role that will bridge the gap between the Group Financial Controller and the finance team below.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller this Group Finance Manager will be a broad, and at times hands on, role with the following responsibilities:
- Month End: overall responsibility for producing the consolidated Group Reporting Pack
- Year End: stats preparation and audit support
- Team Management: Oversight, support and upskilling of 3 junior team members
- FP&A: Ownership of planning cycles. Preparation and delivery of budget, forecast and any ad hoc analysis. Use of Dynamics to pull specialist reports.
- Systems/Process Improvements: ongoing delivery of process improvements to support the businesses continued growth.
Being a small team this is role where you must be happy getting stuck in where's needed at certain times in support of junior team members.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with a practice background
- Subsequent roles within industry (must be reporting focused)
- SME background with global remit highly desirable
- Strong systems usage & high Excel competency
- Must be comfortable in a hands on role in support of juniors (with the view that no job is beneath you!)
- Able to commute to Central London (as/when offices can reopen properly)
What's On Offer
- Up to £70,000 (Experience Dependent)
- Up to 20% Bonus
- Private Medical Insurance (Top Cover)
- Good Pension
- Great Team
- Growth Environment