About Moore Abc
Moore Abc LLC is an independent member of “Moore Global Network Limited“- worldwide accountancy and consulting network of more than 260 independent firms (www.moore-global.com).
Today the network is represented in 112 countries with more than 600 offices and more than 30 000 employees. The annual income of the network amounts 3.06 milliard USD.
Moore Abc LLC is registered at the state register of auditors and was qualified to conduct audit of financial statements of Public Interest Entities (PIE) by Service for Accounting, Reporting and Supervision.
- Conduct the audits in accordance with international standards of audit;
- Take the business trips (when necessary);
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as professional standards.
- Participation in the audit planning process;
- Performing the tasks defined by the audit plan;
- Adherence to professional ethics;
- Delegating tasks to junior audit team members and supervising their work for accuracy and compliance;
- Provide training, coaching and support to more junior team members.
- Risk assessment and testing the company internal controls;
- Sharing the information related to the ongoing audit to the members of the audit team and the audit manager;
- Preparing the audit working papers for the audit engagement;
- Preparation and maintenance of audit documentation;
- University degree in audit / finance / economics;
- Good knowledge of international standards of audit;
- Good knowledge of international financial reporting standards;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the field of financial statements audit;
- Fluent in Georgian and English languages;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft Office Excel, Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Outlook);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Logical thinking;
- Striving for continuance development and drive to grow professionally;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to learn fast;
- Deep interest in audit / accounting / finance field;
- Being organized, ability to prioritize and time management skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Detailed oriented;
- Problem solving / decision making skills;
- Team player;
- Stress resistance;
WE ARE READY TO TEACH YOU:
- How to be a leader!
- How to delegate!
- How to maximise your potential!
APART OF THIS WE OFFER:
- A competitive remuneration;
- A continuous professional training;
- The opportunity for personal development and rapid career progression;
- A friendly working environment where teamwork and the sharing of ideas is encouraged;
- Close working contact with clients and senior staff from early on in your career;
- Support in attaining the internationally recognized ACCA qualification or similar.
If you are interested to join our dynamic team, please send your CV via the form below.