looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyze every day financial & accounting activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to the upper management on future financial plans that will allow them to make the best business decisions.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for the team to be met.
- providing and interpreting financial information.
- monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance.
- analyzing competitors and market trends
- developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Setting all the financial strategies & plans in addition to administering, monitoring, and supervising the daily accounting activities including all accounting transactions, financial analysis, and budgeting.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Advice on investment activities and provide strategies that should take.
- Produce timely and accurate P&L projections and assist in the preparation of the annual budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Analyzes revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets.
- Investigates means to improve profitability.
- Reviews and processes payments.