Sets a framework for audit planning and performance standards within Tamweel, and SAMA compliance.
Approves annual audit plans and requirements of resources and tools.
Identifies gaps of knowledge in audit processes, documentation and impact on audit cycle, and designs a development plan to bridge those gaps.
Develops a strategy that assesses regular update of audit processes and documentation knowledge.
Designs a strategy and processes for fraud investigation management.
· Devises a strategy that assesses and continuously challenges fraud-detection cycle, measures and processes.
Develops a strategy that promotes fraud awareness at all levels, and becomes Tamweel's cultural mindset.
Supports senior management in developing processes to prevent possible fraud activities.
Possesses an ability to identify where multiple operations interact and/or intervene, and identifies impact on Tamweel's dynamics, self and team's performance.
Develops recommendations for possible solutions to address identified threats and/or ineffective practices; evaluates success factors of identified potential opportunities and/or best practices, and develops implementation plans.
Understands operations, business goals, dynamics, and contribution of team, current adopted role, and role sought by the business.
Identifies gaps in functional knowledge of a specialized field for self and team, and develops a strategy that ensures regular update of this functional knowledge.
Develops a process map for conducting audit interviews, documentation, and a roadmap that organizes frequency and order of audit interviews, based on sensitivity and responsibilities.
Assesses effectiveness of audit interviews in extracting sought information; identifies gaps, and develops actions for improvement.
Translates Tamweel’s corporate governance into an audit policy and audit procedures by establishing an audit plan, based on risk assessment, international auditing standards and best practices.
· Ensures full compliance with testing methodologies and completing a bias-free selection of data.
· Designs a strategy that regularly and compliantly assesses and improves audit tools, methods and measurements.
· Alerts the organization's decision-makers of any identified major risks during an audit, and recommends appropriate solutions.
Designs and improves a strategy of risk analysis for audit that ensures thorough examination, enabling resources and proactive measures, and assesses effectiveness of the process.
· Identifies gaps in areas of expertise of risk analysis for audits and the need to engage internal and external subject matter experts.