Credit Controller - Logicom KSA
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and controlling customer balances and arranging collections
- Opening new customers in the ERP.
- Reviewing and approving and releasing customer orders
- Maintaining procedural framework for Credit & Collection operations and implement enhancements wherever required in the existing procedures
- Ensuring that receivables are timely converted to cash with effective collection techniques and bad debts are maintained at minimum level
- Strict implementation of flexible credit policies and procedures, but also to take calculated risk to increase revenues
- Handling post-paid billing and collection of same.
- Collection of information regarding new customers (Credit agency search/ supplier search / financial statements)
- Communication with customers / banks in regards to bounced cheques
- Preparation of customer reconciliations on a monthly basis with the top customers
- Preparing and communicating to the collectors the daily collections schedule.
- To hold partner visits specially the channel market on regular basis.
- Oversee the deposit of cheques on daily basis and ensure system is updated with the outcome.
- Maintain DSO to be as close to the partner’s agreed payment terms as possible
- Facilitate timely submission of documentation in case of legal procedures and Insurance claims (If required)