Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Directs a team to provide timely and accurate processing, disbursement of vendor payments, discrepancy resolution, and vendor account reconciliations.
- Oversees reports regarding cash flow; ensures correct payments are made on time.
- Develops guidelines for proper handling and coding of invoices to maintain general ledger expense account and inventory records.
- Analyzes expense reports and other invoices for accuracy and eligibility for payment.
- Verifies payments before the controller's signature are added by reviewing checks and vouchers.
- Reconciles accounts payable total and general ledger with other applicable records.
- Facilitates correct and timely preparation of budget reports and purchase journals.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance.