Senior Financial Analyst
Agero is powering the next generation of software–enabled driver safety services and technology, pushing the limits of big data to transform the entire driving experience. The majority of leading vehicle manufacturers and insurance providers use Agero's roadside assistance, accident management, dispatch, consumer affairs and telematics innovations to strengthen their businesses and create stronger, lasting connections with their customers. Together, we're making driving smarter and safer for everyone.
About the Role:
The Finance Sr. Analyst position within the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) is critical the FP&A team with the corporate business business functions within the Agero organization. The person in this role will lead the Operating expense reporting for the Corporate functions (Technology, HR, Strategy, etc.) and assist in the work for Contact/Call Center expense reporting and forecasting – a key function within Agero's Service delivery. Additionally, this person will work with Accounting to make sure FP&A reporting is well coordinated with accounting and responsible for the budgeting and forecasts for the functions that they own. The Finance Sr. Analyst will report to the VP of Finance (FP&A).
- Experience with corporate business functions and reporting/forecasting of Operating expenses, IT expenses and capital
- Establishes and manages procedures, goals, and priorities relating to financial management, budget, forecast and/or accounting while owning the process to ensure accurate accounting recognition practices.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of various internal and external financial statements and reports.
- Provides thought leadership on key initiatives to meet company objectives.
- Delivers insightful dashboards to internal customers, providing top level snapshots on key performance indicators.
- Maintains a formal pulse on risks and opportunities and partners with team on appropriate actions required to minimize or offset risks and maximize opportunities.
- Acts as a catalyst for change, driving continuous improvement in efficiency, customer service and analytical support for strategic priorities.
- Reviews financial statements with management personnel of all levels including senior leadership.
Skills, Experiences and Education:
EDUCATION: College degree or equivalent work experience.
EXPERIENCE: 3–5 years' experience Excellent history of cross functional interaction including but not limited to technology, corporate controller, financial reporting, contact/call centers, product development, delivery operations, legal, customer relations and sales.
SKILLS: Detail oriented, organized, conscientious, strong written and oral communication skills, and strong analytical ability. Strong financial modeling capability.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Interfaces with internal and customers at all levels.
- Agero's mission is to safeguard consumers on the road through a unique combination of platform intelligence and human powered solutions, strengthening our clients' relationships with their drivers. We are a leading provider of driving solutions, including roadside assistance, accident management, consumer affairs and telematics. The company protects 115 million vehicles in partnership with leading automobile manufacturers, insurance carriers and other diversified clients. Managing one of the largest national networks of service providers, Agero responds to more than 12 million requests annually for assistance. Agero, a member company of The Cross Country Group, is headquartered in Medford, Mass., with operations throughout North America. To learn more, visit and follow on Twitter