Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst – up to $90K
Our client is seeking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst.
– Experience in a manufacturing setting, exposure to SAP, and strong Excel skills (financial modeling) PREFERRED!
– Partner with department heads and finance team in completing monthly and annual forecasts for independent operations, entailing preparation of metric, income statement, and capital forecasts.
– Prepare and present weekly and monthly results reviews for independent operations, with in–depth analysis on activity, expenses, and risks.
– Responsible for maintaining and reporting financial and operational information at the partner (client) and functional levels.
– Assist corporate finance in analyzing selected GL accounts and routine monthly closing activities.
– Providing operational support including analyzing efficiencies, helping develop operational standards, driving continuous improvement efforts within the fulfillment business.
– Respond to direct requests from Finance, Operations and other functional departments with timely and accurate information.
– Oversee activity–based cost accounting for fulfillment costs and operational metrics.
– Responsible for tracking and reconciling fulfillment activities with contractual agreements across all business partners.
– Lead the development of profitability models to analyze different categories of the business.
– Develop necessary insights and recommendations for key decisions within functional departments.
– Interact on behalf of finance and fulfillment operations with various internal departments at various organizational levels.
- B.S. in Finance or related field, MBA preferred.
- 5 to 7 years Finance experience.
- In depth knowledge of standard costing methods and components.
- Demonstrates excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates advanced technical knowledge within field.
- Demonstrates experience in leading major initiatives through effective project involvement and management.
- Solid system skills with Excel and Access modeling expertise.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to quickly establish and maintain effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
- Ability to identify areas of opportunities and to work independently.