Senior Financial Analyst
Department: Finance – Accounting
Reports to: Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
Location: Must be able to report to a local office in Atlanta, GA
As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will be a highly motivated teammate who will report to the Manager FP&A and work closely with senior finance leaders and business functional areas. In this role you will be responsible for supporting assigned department functions and will partner closely with each of the department's leadership teams. The role requires the ability to multi–task and complete many high priority responsibilities simultaneously. You will have a strong sense of personal accountability and be able to take initiative to problem solve on your own.
- Prepare standard and specialized financial reports (e.g., income statements, monthly closing reports, and management reporting) according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) or other regulatory requirements.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPI reporting.
- Work under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment.
- Partner with business leaders (can include Executive and Senior Leadership Teams) and the FP&A group on a monthly and quarterly basis for month end and quarter end reporting.
- Compare forecasted versus actual results and identify areas of improvement.
- Prepare Monthly Forecasts and Annual Budget and Strategic Long–Term Plan.
- Support ongoing assessment of financial performance, risks, and opportunities, and support timely and proactive recommendations.
- Review accounting transactions for data accuracy.
- Assist with the implementation of a Budgeting Software tool.
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 3–5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strategic mindset
- General knowledge of internal controls over financial statements
- NetSuite experience
- SalesForce.com experience
- Tableau or Power BI experience
- MBA candidate preferred but not required
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
OnSolve is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by law.