Sphere is looking to immediately hire a Financial Analyst for full–time, in–house employment in our Dallas, Texas location.
About The Company
Sphere, powered by TrustCommerce, is a leading provider of end–to–end integrated payments, security software, payments gateway and merchant acquiring products and services. Sphere serves a variety of companies from large, complex enterprises to small local businesses across a range of end–markets, including healthcare, restaurant, retail, parking, education, transportation, and insurance. We offer a dynamic, fast–paced environment where we are dedicated to helping our employees succeed, as well as offer a generous benefits package including a no–waiting–period health insurance program.
Responsible for assisting Finance leadership with financial analysis, reporting, strategic planning, annual budgeting, forecasting and other business–related analyses and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, metric and scorecard development, portfolio and pricing analysis.
Duties include the following:
- Assist with preparation of the annual plan, departmental budgeting and all associated board presentations including all supporting documentation
- Build and operate models to accurately forecast business metrics and financials
- Financial statement review and analysis, including periodic ad–hoc projects
- Design and create charts, graphs, tables and reports to support findings and develop recommendations
- Monitor and report on partner performance trends and contract requirements
- Compile monthly metrics and scorecards to assist finance lead and business unit / sales management in evaluating business performance
- Other special projects as assigned
- 1–3 years' experience in financial analysis required
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Strong Interpersonal and problem–solving skills
- Self–starter capable of working with minimal supervision
- Advanced MS Excel, proficient in MS Office, Word, Power Point, Access, Outlook
- This position is deadline driven and requires flexibility in work schedule
This is a full– time position, Monday through Friday (8am–5pm)
Location: Irving, TX